iv not posted for a bit simply because iv not been around and had alot of shit happen
as in my last post I sucessfuly lost 10lbs in a week! btu it was all for nothing!
I was stood up! & then again by my backup plan of vampire boy!
well action boy couldnt make it no idea what vampire boys excuse was
I feel just like shit right now
the girls at my uni have started noticing that i dont eat, known them for 6 months and this is them just noticing now, morons.
but yes they keep making a spectical of me, shouting so that everyone can hear 'Your not eating again!?' 'I think you have a problem and just wont admit it' and all this shit.
and along with having to vist my parents at the weekend i have had to consume so much food
so much so thatr I'v basicaly put back on the weight that i had lost (gained 7lbs) & of corse my stomach has streched and i'm feeling hungery now!
Anyway im going to try again 10lbs in a week then I'l be less than I was.
i have a friend coming over in a few hours, Im concidering having a more sexual evening than planned, simply to burn calories but I dont really like him that much and it may give him the wrong idea
ARGH
I want Vampire boy!
I want him to be mine & I his.
he was joking about being my boyfriend to keep my stalker away but it seems to be nothing more than that... a joke. He's not been online but I know he's about coz i'v seen pictures on peoples myspaces from the weekend with him at a club.
fuck this boy has messed me up!
I just want to scream, I wish he was more clear about how he felt about me, but then again not seeing me for a few weeks could be phasing out.
I need to get over him! NOW!!!
blah
Thursday, 5 February 2009
been a while
Labels:
action,
ana,
confused,
ed,
lonley,
lost,
love,
rejected,
vampire,
vampire boy,
weight gain,
weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment