Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Get skinny for Action!

Action boy is wanting to see me again, not seen him since october!
god we had an amazing night but we didnt have sex
he spent the night begging to fuck me
but i wouldnt let him
i didnt want him getting everything in one night- the smart thing to do, keeps them coming back for more
a theory that iv recently proven =/
but yeah
he was amazed at how thin i was yet i had big boobs
so im going to have to loose weight like crazy for him
just in my waist really
so fasting for the days before i see him
so that im beautiful for him

god i cant wait!
he made me cum soooo many times last time
he is amazing

We are nothing more than fuck buddies, this is true but I still want to look good for him

so I have set myself the ambishious target of loosing 10lbs in a week!!!

I hope i can do it!

2 comments:

Wry Sparrow said...

God you're an inspiration. I'm having a tough time no matter what I stay at the same weight. Fasting for a week will get you to loose those pounds though and lemon juice will help. Let me know how it goes.

Paula said...

Hey, where in Glasgow are you from?
xxxx

Much Love xx