Friday, 2 January 2009

Target dress

right i went out sales shopping with my gran today and she bought be this really beautiful and unusual dress
but when i got back home and tried it on, it does fit but its is really tight round my ass and legs!
coz its like a tight fitting pencil skirt with a short puff ball skirt over the top
but when im wearing it, its so tight that i dont like sitting down it in coz i feel the seams are going to burst!
iv been doing really well the last few days but this is just extra motivation
i want this dress to fit me perfectly by the end of january!
so the focus is going to be on my ass and thighs
fingers crossed

and I cannot stop thinking about DJ!
not that I feel for him like I do with Vampire boy, its just the sex with DJ was so amazing I keep re-living it in my head!
although I keep puttting Vampire boy in his place. See I have not yet had sex with him, I want my first time with him to be special and mean something.
but god DJ was just...WOW!!!

but yes loose the ass and thigh fat!!!

No comments: