Tuesday, 13 January 2009

do you believe in fate?

I bumped into Vampire boy today as I came out of the train station, oh he is so beautiful, he was with his friend and they were going to get a train themselfs but we had a quick catch up, god im crazy about him!

But yes Fate
I had planned to leave college at lunch, but i stayed on to do some more work
I then planned to go home at 3pm but my friend felt really sick so I waited with her untill her dad came to collect her
so i just decided to leave at 4 with everyone else
I was going to go and buy some CDs and would have needed to go out the door way at the back of the train station
but again I changed my mind, i decided that it was too cold and I wanted to get straight home
plus i proposly started walking slower as i went through the station ( i was doing it to hold someones attention)
and with all these put together i walked right into Vampire boy

If i had decided to go through with any of the original plans i had, I would not have seen him today, he also said that they were going to go shopping but, they couldnt be bothered going through the crowds.

Its times like these that I wonder if fate is real, like I was in the right place at the right time & with that, that my life is on the right track right now
Im so happy right now, it may have only been 5-10mins i spent with him but its been the highlight of my year so far :):)

No comments: