I got so drunk, I haddn't intened to but by the end of the night I was tired and just accepting drinks, I feel like shit, so many calories, and with my lack of sleep and food I still feel drunk.
plus time of month, I'm going crazy with cravings and im in pain.
but my new years resolutions
1. go vegan again
it wont be as restricted as before since my mother didnt like me doing it and doctors told me I couldnt survive on it seeing as my body naturally lacks so many vitimins so if I have to dairy will only be consumed in social situations.
2. focus more on my work and projects- compleat things in time rather than night before.
3.excersise much much more
4. love and fuck more- unless Vampire boy askeds me to be his girlfriend, then I shall be commited to him for I do believe I truly love him.
& that kinda ties in with the previous one for excersize
5. read more books
6. go out with my friends more
7.learn to play my guitar propperly
8. take more pictures
9. loose weight and try to start modelling
10. regain an individual style
11. become famouse but for a reason definatly not through any reality tv means
12.meet more famouse people - kind of ties in with the above
13. make more money so that I can relieve my mother of some of the financial support she gives me, just to make life easyer for her
14. learn to drive
15. one day get a bus or a train to anywere, london, manchester ect preferibly I'd go to america but I doubt I would be able to afford it.
well thats all I can think of for now, I will update it no doubt when I think of more.
Thursday, 1 January 2009
Happy new year
Labels:
alcohol,
ana,
life changeing,
modeling,
new year,
resolutions,
skinny,
thin,
travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment