so my weight keeps going between 130 & 140
I can never seem to get under 130 and never go over 140
its killing me!
I wake up after a week of fasting so weak so i have to eat and so i never get any lower
blahh
i need to go out for dinner then out heavy drinking
im dreading it like insanly
and i keep wanting to eat right now!
i hate this, I feel huge
plus my kleptomania is in over drive, ironically i keep stealing food
I wish i didnt live in a studio, there would at least be walls to hide the kitchen
Monday, 16 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have the same problem. I'm thinking the way to break into the next lowest state is citrus fruit and fruit juices. But nothing with a lot of sugar in it. Also exercise. Build up those muscles. Walk a lot or run whatever you can do. Laxatives give a small respite but you can gain it all back in a few days. I'll let you know how the fruit juices work for me.
can i follow your blog?
Post a Comment